G-200 GSM Cell-ID Module
G-200 2G Quad-Band Cell-ID Module is a small, low cost cellular module designed specifically for integration into location and tracking devices that require worldwide tracking and long battery life.
This new generation cellular module allows wireless device integrators to design and manufacture Cell-ID enabled products for the commercial, industrial and consumer markets.
- Low power consumption
- Extremely small form factor
- Inexpensive operational cost
- Easy to integrate into products
- 3.4V Power Consumption:
- Sleep Mode: 6uA
- Burst Mode: 60mA Temperature Range:
- -40C ~ +85C SIM Interface:
- Supports SIM Card 1.8V, 3V External Antenna Connector:
- MHF-IV Physical characteristics:
- Size: 22mm x 12mm x 4mm
- Weight: 1g
G-300 GSM Cell-ID Module
G-300 GSM 3G Cell-ID Module is almost identical to the G-200 module but is designed for cellular networks like AT&T that are now terminating 2G service and migrating customers to 3G service.
- Designed for use on 3G networks
- Newer cellular transceiver design
- Updated design reduces power draw
- 3G towers enhance location resolution