Help fuel GeoTraq’s growth and ability to enable organizations around the world to do amazing things with IoT. This is a great opportunity to gain cross-industry experience as you generate new business opportunities in nine key sectors. Your efforts will help us identify the people and companies who are trying to solve some of the world’s most difficult problems and enable GeoTraq to support this important work.
Our ideal candidate will excel at demonstrating our core value of being customer centric. You care about people and make it known you want to help. You are outcome driven and goal oriented. You are methodical and tenacious and can effectively interact with a team. You are a quick learner, thrive in a fully funded start-up environment, and can adapt easily.
We take pride in our culture and recruit only the most positive and motivated talent to join our team. Business Development plays a critical role in GeoTraq’s sales model and is key to our growth. Exceptional performers have opportunity for advancement within the Business Development Division.
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Align solutions with prospect business objectives/needs and use cases
- Collaborate with sales reps to schedule prospect calls, meetings and demos
- Keep up to date with our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects
- Make strategic outbound calls/emails daily, as well as confirm appointments booked
- Acquire key prospect data from the initial conversation, from the web and other sources, and ensure clean and accurate data is entered and maintained in CR
- Assist in keeping the CRM database clean and full of new leads
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified appointments/demos scheduled and deals closed
- Capacity to develop relationships quickly over the phone with prospects and customers
- Demonstrated leadership ability (we want natural leaders)
- Tenacious hunger to win business and close deals
- Ability to confidentially and effectively speak with prospects of all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Highly ethical; will always do what is right by the organization and customer over personal gain
Job Type: Full Time, Salary Plus Commission
Salary: $30,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Sales Development: 3 years
- Sales in a Technology Company: 3 years
- Las Vegas, NV
Well-funded Technology Start-Up Seeking a Full Stack Website Developer. This is a full-time position working from our office located near Flamingo and Maryland Parkway. We have a 3,000 sq. ft. office that we just finished remodeling. We have an amazing team and need another full stack developer.
This position is full time with all the standard benefits (health, dental, vision insurance, etc.) Everyone arrives to the office at 8am and sometimes works late to get the job done. You will have your own workstation connected to a high-speed fiber internet connection for super fast GitHub / BitBucket uploads. We need someone that can build and maintain various websites while working on a collaborative team. No wrappers or abstractions like ReactNative, Wordpress, Joomla or Drupal. If you believe you are up for this challenge, contact us immediately to schedule an interview.
Candidate should have some or all of the following:
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt
- Follow software development best practices
- Write well documented code
- Ability to take ownership of projects and deadlines
- HTML / CSS
- Python 3
- CassandraDB and MongoDB
- Experience with IoT
- Must demonstrate thorough full stack knowledge
Note: You MUST be a Nevada resident. Please do not apply for this position if you are not a Nevada resident and capable of working full time in our office. No exceptions!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $84,000.00 /year
Nasdaq traded technology company seeking a technical writer to produce high quality, accurate technical documentation. You will produce materials for a cellular module product, in the LBS (Location Based Services) and IoT (Internet of Things) markets
Seeking a mid-level Technical Writer to join the Geo Traq team. Can be located anywhere in the US. As the Technical Writer, you will be responsible for writing and editing documentation for both internal and external audiences. Products include, but are not limited to, product specs, white papers, product support manuals, end-user manuals, API and platform documentation, help documents and tutorials in support of customer or internal partners.
- 5 years of experience in technical or instructional writing.
- Must have a degree or certification in technical writing/communication or English.
- Experience writing detailed and thorough white papers and product technical specifications.
- Experience writing user manuals within the development community.
- Experience in the cellular, cellular module and IoT markets
- Conducts interviews with various users, technical staff and quality assurance staff to gather data for documentation.
- Researches and translates technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for non-technical and technical users.
- Responsible for operational testing of documentation; interfaces with other technical writers for proofreading and editing during master documentation operational testing.
- Produces products that conform to the company documentation and quality assurance standards.
- Interfaces with customer base to resolve issues relating to documentation
- Participate in development of and recommendations for documentation style standards, information architecture, tools, and best practices
- Working closely with Product and Marketing to create installation guides, user manuals and training videos to streamline onboarding for customers
- Assist marketing and sales writers on technical accuracy.
Compensation includes a salary and performance based bonuses. Additional benefits also include health insurance and a comprehensive retirement program.
We look forward to receiving your resume.
Nasdaq traded technology company seeking a Vice President of Sales to drive revenue for our rapidly expanding cell-ID technology, as a module manufacturer. You will secure GeoTraq’s market position as the category leader in the LBS (Location Based Services) and IoT (Internet of Things) markets by leading a team focused on closing business and strategic relationships.
You will develop the strategy and oversee the execution of the sales division to fulfill GeoTraq’s mission. As GeoTraq’s VP of Sales, you’ll drive the market acquisition of companies looking to leverage low cost, long range, small form factor cell-ID technology in the IoT space.
The successful VP of Sales will have a history of executing go-to market sales campaigns for B2B technology startups, a demonstrated track record as a professional leader with a knack for developing teams, and the business acumen to lead the sales team in the execution of GeoTraq’s strategic objectives. Reporting to our COO, you will initially manage a team of three key contributors and be tasked with planning the build out of the team as the company continues to grow.
Desired Skills and Experience – The ideal candidate will need the following skills:
- Seasoned Startup Sales Executive: 10+ years of B2B sales experience in startups; bringing to market and scaling product, with prior domain experience at a leading marketplace or B2B brand a strong plus. IoT or cell module experience preferred.
- Successful Revenue History: Proven ability to personally sell, drive progressive revenue through teams, and grow both revenue and market share strategically.
- Growth Leader: Demonstrated track record as an executive with the ability to design, recruit, inspire, lead and retain high quality sales.
- Strategist: Experienced executive developing go to market and growth-oriented strategies in multiple verticals, ideally in a SaaS style format, focused on long term, multi-tier product lines. Ability to evaluate and incorporate changes to sales process, and workflow to deliver maximum sales and profit growth. Experience in a public company a plus!
- Team Player: Keen sense of how to work with marketing, product and engineering to drive rapid growth based on direct market knowledge, customer feedback and market adoption.
- Excellent Presentation: Rich history presenting vision, results and strategy to internal and external customers, boards, investors and peers.
- Hungry Competitor: A hungry competitor, you leave no stone unturned, market untouched, account unreached or money on the table.
- Proven leader: Executive leader, known as a team-player, with a strong track record of developing a culture that people are passionate about, and love to work in.
Compensation includes a salary with performance based bonuses. Additional benefits also include health insurance and a comprehensive retirement program.
We’re looking for a Vice President of Marketing to evolve and enhance the brand message and marketing strategy for our rapidly expanding cell-ID technology company within the IoT space, covering 9+industries. You will define and solidify GeoTraq’s market position as the category leader in the cellular module and IoT space, further evangelize the value proposition, and develop market strategies to drive sales.
You will develop the strategy and oversee the execution of marketing campaigns to fulfill GeoTraq’s mission. As GeoTraq’s VP of Marketing, you’ll help shape the conversation around low cost, long range, small form factor cell-ID technology in the IoT space. Along with our executive team, you will author the unique story as it unfolds in the market using inbound marketing strategies such as press, social media, content marketing, events, out-of-home advertising, as well as strategic business partnerships. You will also develop and deploy lead gathering, and nurturing, strategies to drive sales.
The successful VP of Marketing will have a strong marketing and creative background, a history of executing inbound and permission-based marketing for B2B startups, a demonstrated track record as a professional leader with a knack for developing teams, and the business acumen to lead the marketing team in the execution of GeoTraq’s strategic objectives. Reporting to our COO, you will initially manage a team of three key contributors and be tasked with planning the build out of the team as the company continues to grow.
Desired Skills and Experience – The ideal candidate will need the following skills:
- Seasoned Startup Marketing Executive: 10+ years of B2B marketing experience in startups; including bringing to market and scaling brand and product, with prior domain experience at a leading marketplace or B2B brand a strong plus
- Brand Strategy and Marketing: Proven ability to oversee customer research, both qualitative and quantitative; with expertise in defining brand strategy, promise, and positioning
- Inbound / Permission Marketing: Demonstrated track record as an executive with responsibility for inbound / permission-based marketing; with experience building online audiences / readerships, and generating inbound traffic
- PR and Communications: Experience leading PR and communications, preferably with a startup, building relationships with the press, analysts and other industry influencers/stakeholders
- Organic Search (SEO) and Social Marketing: Expertise in driving company growth through organic marketing, including developing programs for SEO, ASO, and social marketing
- Product Marketing: Successful history of executing marketing campaigns to support product and market launches
- Marketing Creative: Knack for design with an understanding of the interplay between visual and written mediums; with at least 5 years working directly with creative teams to execute marketing campaigns
- Analytical Bias Towards Monitoring and Metrics: Ability to clearly define quantifiable objectives with a detail-oriented approach to tracking and executing projects
- Proven leader: Executive leadership of brand strategy and execution, known as a team-player with a strong track record of developing, promoting, and hiring talent