Join the Geotraq cellular IoT module demo program. GeoTraq has created the world’s smallest, most affordable, long range cellular module – a simple solution to track items or receive alerts from your IoT devices.
Your demo kit comes with a module and all the necessary components (batteries, SIM cards, antennas) to test your module for your Internet of Things needs. Demo kits are available on a first come first serve basis. To participate, please complete the form below and include a day and time for a brief call from our sales team to go over the details of our program.
GeoTraq respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask others to do the same.
THIS PROCESS IS FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MATTERS ONLY.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide GeoTraq's Agent for Notice with the following information (your "Notice"):
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the GeoTraq site, with enough detail that we may find it on the website (in most circumstances, we will need a URL);
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
GeoTraq's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Attn: Gregg Sullivan
1771 E. Flamingo Rd. #208-A
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.